Search engine optimization and Pay-Per-Click are the two options we have when it comes to boosting traffic to your sites. We will discuss each and every aspect of PPC and SEO practices in respect of traffic boosting but before that it is necessary to understand that you should learn every bit of SEO and PPC by joining “The advance digital marketing course in Janakpuri”. Now, when you use the Pay-Per-Click advertising programs provided by Google AdWords, Yahoo search marketing and others for getting traffic to your websites then you have to pay a fee as these services enable you to display ads in the sponsored results section of each search engine’s results page and whenever a viewer clicks through from your ad to your website you pay a fee for it. In the case of SEO, you can achieve high rankings in the natural search results for free. Natural search results are the listings displayed next to the sponsored results. The only thing that you need to follow the best SEO practices in order to get traffic.
Now, the most crucial question is that which approach is the better? SEO or PPC. To get the answer to this question, we have to look into the various aspects of both of these practices. Your budget and needs will finally decide that which the better is. If you are willing and capable to pay then Pay-Per-click is the best approach for you. But, if you have a small budget then it is advisable to chase high search rankings through search engine optimization. However, it is better to join “The advance digital marketing course in Janakpuri“. But here we need to evaluate some of the questions to decide the usability of PPC and SEO. These points are the following:
- Limitation of your website advertising budget: If you have no budget or finance then sticking to free search engine optimization tricks are the best methods that you can opt but if you have even a little capacity to spend then without any doubt opt for Pay-Per-click as it can provide you a lot of benefits such as:
- Pay-per-click will provide you the faster results which are easy to measure and track and works well with other marketing channels.
- Pay-per-click protect you from search engine algorithm updates which are the main weakness of search engine optimization and get changed from time to time which resulted into lose rankings and profits of sites. But you can get a steady stream of visitors no matter what changes Google and the other search engines made.
- Pay-per-click allows you to analyze ad performance in real time and also increase your brand recognition with remarketing as it is a tool that shows a site visitor relevant ads on other web pages after visiting your site.
- Get an estimate of the average CPCs in your industry: Before you are going to set an overall advertising budget, you should have an idea about what the other people in your industry are paying for ads because if average cost per clicks are running much higher then it becomes difficult for new advertisers to turn a profit from Pay-per-click traffic.
- Competitive level of the search engine results from pages: Determining the competition level of search engine result pages for your target keywords will give you an insight to take a decision regarding the use of search engine optimization and pay-per-click. To determine the competitive level you can enter your keywords into the Google external keyword research tool. In most of the cases, result pages for target keywords are often dominate by authority websites which is very much difficult to displace without investing time and money and in that case opting for pay-per click is the best.
Apart from the above mention considerations, you need to take a look into the advantages and disadvantages of search engine optimization and pay-per-click which are the following:
- Search engine optimization is helpful for small businesses to create a faster, smooth and user friendly websites and getting more and more traffic to it as it is free however, we can’t expect that a small business owner would opt for pay-per-click as it needs some investment.
- Search engine optimization tactics are now playing a significant role in making or breaking your brand and SEO is able to bring the high rankings on search engine result pages that ultimately will bring you the more number of customers and profit for a business.
- Search engine optimization techniques are not only welcomed by small businesses but it is equally getting importance by large organizations also.
- Search engine optimization pulls quality traffic to your business and converts them into loyal customers to your business.
- The best part of search engine optimization is that it is able to provide 24/7 promotions to your rankings and that also free of cost.
After evaluating each and every aspect of aspect of search engine optimization and Pay-Per-Click it could be advised that you should use both as per the need and requirement of your internet marketing campaign. Both have their pros and cons which should be taken into consideration properly before opting for their use. Pay-Per-click is very much fast and able to bring you the faster results and so it is advisable to run a PPC campaign after testing which keywords convert better and then you should try with search engine optimization to rank for those keywords. Search engine optimization is time taking but the results it provides are long lasting whereas with PPC traffic is stopped when you stop paying for clicks. So, neither search engine optimization nor PPC is easy to use unless you have the proper expertise or knowledge in this field. You can take the help of professionals of this field .B ut the best is that you should get knowledge about search engine optimization and Pay-Per-click by joining “The advance digital marketing course in Janakpuri”. Since search engine optimization is a long process which takes a lot of time and effort may be months or even years to get the ranking and so you need to have the expertise to understand the requisites of this field.